We the management at SLJ International School firmly believe in supporting the families of students desirous of achieving quality education regardless of their family background and community to which they belong.
Since its very inception SLJ International school has sponsored financially challenged students through charitable institutes like Little Angels Education Society and Mayur Education Society.
|Students Sponsored||Cities||Years of Operation|
To keep our mission of imparting quality education at par with leading institutes in India, we need your support to help financially challenged students.
Your Sponsorship enables us to care and educate them.
All Donations made through our charitable institute of Little Angels Education Society (Regd) is entitled for 50% deductions under Section 80G of Income tax act. To know more click the link below: How to Claim Deductions under 80G of Income tax act
– Claim 50% deductions under section 80G of Income tax
– Get Progress Report of the Sponsored Child
– Felicitation by School Management on our Annual Day Program.
– Prompt response to any queries regarding sponsorship details by our accounts team.
– A special mention on our website along with the donated amount.
– All Payments above Rs 2000/- should be made via cheques or Bank Transfers only.
– The Fee Details of Students are available on the School website
To make a donation or to know more, kindly click on the link below and press “Sponsor”
– Please click the link below to see a list of students who have applied for Financial assistance
– List of Students ( <——PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK)