Dear Parents ,
- It has been decided to arrange for an Educational Tour (School Picnic) to Manipal to visit Planetarium, Manipal Anatomy Lab and Salumara Thimmakka Park on 11/01/2020 for the students of I to VII.
- Those joining the picnic are requested to submit the duly filled in consent form given at the end of this notice latest by 08/01/2020. The amount payable per student is 500/- inclusive of food & travelling.
- Parents to clear the current term School fee due before sending the consent form for School Picnic. Failing which the request for their wards attending the Picnic will not be entertained.
- Parents have to make their own arrangements to drop their wards by 8:00 a.m to the school premises and pick them back from the school premises by 6:00 p.m.
- Students on Belman- Adve – Padubidri – Uchila route may board the bus on the way.
- Requirements for the day: A water bottle & Cap.
- Dress Code: Sports Uniform with ID – easily removable footwear – avoid sandals or shoes.
- Some light snacks, fruits and lunch will be arranged from the school.