- It has been decided to arrange for Trekking to Kudlu Thirtha Hebri Chara on 21/12/2019 for the students of IX to II PUC.
- Those joining the Trekking are requested to submit the duly filled in consent form given at the end of this notice latest by 18/12/2019. The amount payable per student is Rs. 400/- inclusive of light snacks, fruits and transportation.
- Trekkers will have to carry sufficient food for lunch and drinking water.
- Parents to clear the current term School fee due before sending the consent form for trekking. Failing which the request for their wards attending the trekking will not be entertained.
- Travel Plan: Start from the school at 8:00 a.m by school.
- Parents have to make their own arrangements to drop their wards to the school premises at 7:40 a.m and pick them back at 6:00 p.m
- Trekkers may come in colour dress. Advised to carry extra dress with them.
- Note: Maximum care will be taken for the safety and security of the students going on trekking. Inspite of these, while travelling / playing in water there could be some injuries or accidents happening. In this regard this consent form is an undertaking from the parent to the effect that he/she is well aware of this fact and is sending his/her ward on the clause “At parent’s risk”.